Friday, April 13, 2007

weigh in

So I went. It was as bad as I expected. I'm up 2.2 and that's after having a couple of good OP days, too. I didn't drink as much water yesterday as I normally do the day before I WI. I'll keep plugging away and get back on track with my usual Tuesday WI.

I really do feel more comfortable with my weight in the upper 160's. I still really need to make my peace with the fact that I am working on being in the 140's again. I've got to get over it mentally so I quit letting myself eat so much of what I shouldn't!

I'll post my daily menu tonight. Last night I had no more water or diet Coke after I posted. I really was wiped out. We got our tax refund today. I'd love to celebrate with a big ol' going to dinner celebration. Gotta refrain though. I did promise the little girls lunch at McDonald's if Kelli is sweet this morning. She's doing pretty well! I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Don't get discouraged about your WI. You have been doing great!!! Keep up the great work!!