Friday, April 6, 2007

recent weigh in

I did make it to weigh in and stay for my meeting on Tuesday. I've been writing blog posts in my head all week, but I've never gotten here to post anything.

Tuesday and Wednesday I think I ate everything in sight! Not really that bad but almost. I've eaten a ton of my weekly points allowance already and not saved much for the holiday weekend. I get 24 points to eat each day with WW, and then I get 35 "extra" points to eat throughout the week. My really good weeks I eat 2-3 of those extras each day with maybe 7-8 on one day. I don't want to talk about this week.

I think I have some strange subliminal thing going on where I'm afraid of losing this weight. I've been a little alarmed the past couple of weeks when I got on the scale and saw a number in the 160's. Being overweight has just been so much a part of me that getting close to my goal has been a little frightening. I do really think that I have been sabataging myself. It's like my subconscious is anxious about losing more weight so my appetite has been happy to oblige by raging out of control.

Does that make sense?

Anyway, I think I have made my peace with that. Yesterday I had a really good on plan day. I was hungry last night but opted to just decide to be satisfied with that. The bummer of it all is that I haven't left myself much room for chocolate on Sunday. Oh well. I do want to have a good loss this week so I need to stick with my guns after going so crazy 2 days already this week. I have an online group I'm a part of and we have a challenge for the end of April. My challenge for myself is to get to 160 by then. It's attainable as along as I don't have a week where I gain. Soooo, this week I really need to maintain this 1.6-2 pound loss per week. I guess I could always find some time for a little exercise. But since it's supposed to snow tomorrow, maybe not!

No comments: