Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Here's my menu from last night. It was a crazy running around evening. But huge event of the day was that I took a 20 minute walk! It's always such a struggle for me to find time for a walk. Between the kids and their after school stuff I just never seem to get it in. Then it dawned on me. If I leave everyone else at home while I take Clay to his lesson, then I could take a walk DURING his lesson. So I did. It was just a quickie but it's so huge to me that I actually did it.

Here's what I ate. I had a snack after my walk. Then I took a quick shower and grabbed another snack on our way out the door to a rehearsal. I didn't actually eat my "dinner" until we got home like at 9:30. I hate eating that late but I was still really hungry. And I would have been fine, but I wanted a sliver of that darn pizza!


Morning
nonfat yogurt smoothie-1
whole wheat zucchini bread-4

Snacks
medium apple-1
Cinnamon sugar swirl bar-2

Midday
turkey sandwich-3
Honey wheat braided pretzels twists-2
celery-0
carrots-0
2 1/2 cup Tuscan vegetables in herbed tomato sauce-2
(these are little frozen veggie things by Bird's Eye I love them because they feel like a meal but really low in points,)

Snacks
1/3 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese-1
large banana-2

apple-1
whole wheat zucchini bread-4


Evening
bean burrito 1.5
(whole wheat tortilla with a little fat free refried beans and salsa)
Soy Crisps and salsa-2
pizza sliver- 3
Food POINTS values total used 29.5

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Good for you for getting in that walk!!! Sometimes you just have to make time, even when you don't have any!!!
Keep it up!!