Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I didn't post after WI yesterday. I was only down .4 which was surprising to me. My bathroom scale had me down much more than that. But it was a loss...and my WIO (weigh in outfit, namely the pants) is getting too loose to really wear many more weeks. I also went to Target yesterday and got this jacket in a LARGE!!!! It wasn't an extra large, but just a large! It is a little snug, but it helps me to stay motivated to lose these last 15 pounds.

This is my menu for the day. I really think I am done eating, too, but I would like to take a walk still tonight. I don't know if that's gonna happen, though.

Morning
SouthBeach breakfast wrap-3
(I really don't even like these much, but they are quick to take out the door and filling for ony 3 points. I'm getting used to the cardboard-y taste of the tortilla.)

Snacks
apple-1
banana raisin cereal bar-3
Lite & Fit Yogurt Smoothie-1

Midday
Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Deluxe Sandwich-5
Chick-fil-A fruit cup-1

Snacks
mini bag ff popcorn-1
1 WW English toffee square-1

Evening
1/3 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese-1
1/3 chicken thigh-1
3/4 cup Prepared Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Rice Mix-3.5
1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots-0
salad with fat free Dorothy Lynch Dressing-1

2 comments:

L said...

.4 is still a loss. . .etter than a .4 gain!

Cute jacket! Perfect for the windy weather we're having in Colorado.

Carolyn said...

Greta job on the Lrg jacket!!! I felt the same way when I got into my first large top! It feels so great!!
Great job and the menu looks yummy!