Friday, April 13, 2007

today's menu

I may have some popcorn still or a yogurt. I've had no dairy today.

I did get my 3 little ones McD's today. I debated on what to order. I decided on the Big & Tasty, no cheese and no mayo. I just wanted a burger with lettuce and tomato and pickle and onion. A Junior Whopper from Burger King is a better value...fewer points for less money. And it's just as satisfying. So we had our midday splurge, which left me paranoid about eating machaca for dinner (eggs with onion, pepper, tomato and shredded beef) so I skipped out in favor of the biscuit. Good thing I took my vitamin today! lol

Morning
small apple-1
raspberry popyseed muffin-4
Cinnamon sugar swirl bar-2

Snacks
5 oz baked potato-2
1/2 cup salsa-0
1 Tbsp fat-free ranch salad dressing-0.5

Midday
1 large carrot-0
McDonald's Big N' Tasty® without Mayonnaise-9

Evening
1/4 medium pineapple-1
1 small biscuit-3

Food POINTS values total used 22.5
Food POINTS values remaining 1.5

No comments: