Sunday, April 8, 2007

taking a break

I don't know what it has been this weekend, but it's just doing me in. I know I am eating way more than I should, but I am having a hard time curbing it.

I've decided to take this weekend "off". I've never really done that before, even with my birthday. I just feel like I keep feeling guilty for not doing what I should, but I don't want to track all the points in my chocolate today! I'm back on the wagon tomorrow. And I have a conflict this week so I won't go to weigh in until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully I can just have a "maintain" week.

Now I think it's time for a nap. Been up since quarter to 5 and we did 3 Easter services plus we've already had Easter dinner. Everyone else is napping...mama's turn, too.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sometimes you just gotta take a day off...especially when there is chocolate involved!!!
As long as you get back on the wagon then there's no harm done. Good luck on your WI!!