Tuesday, May 29, 2007

better today

this afternoon I have felt better, but I think I have been making up for lost calories! LOL I have just eaten a TON this afternoon. I think it's because I didn't track this morning (my frozen waffles) and then I just decided to not worry about what I ate today since I've hardly eaten for the past 2 days.

That freedom from writing it down makes it sooooo much easier to eat a snickerdoodle when I am not even hungry. And these are not any old snickerdoodles. No way!!! They are the huge, nine point snickerdoodles from S'bux! Love them!!!

But now I feel a little sick...not like yesterday, but like I have eaten WAY too much today.

Tomorrow I am back to work, and back to eating well, too, I suppose! :P

5 comments:

Kate said...

ugh! isn't it amazing how when your not tracking everything you've taught yourself on WW goes out the door, its so easy to overeat.

I also know how bad overeating can make you feel, I did that a couple weekends ago!

Good luck with getting back OP tomorrow.

L said...

Glad you're feeling better today. I like tracking a lot because it keeps me accountable. There's no mindless eating. . .*ahem 9pt snickerdoole. Haha, I'm kidding. Hope you have an OP day tomorrow! :)

P.S. . .you're only .4 from 30lbs!! That's fabulous!

Carolyn said...

I've always wondered what a snickerdoodle is?!? I don't think we have them up here in Canada....maybe that's a good thing since I'm SURE they have chocolate in them and I would be chowing down on them!
Today is a new day....Good luck on your tracking..I know you can do it!!

Kathy said...

Should we tell Carolyn how sinful Snickerdoodles are and not a bit of chocolate in them! In this case, what you don't know is definitely good for you! Glad you're feeling better.

Amber said...

It truly is amazing how one day off track and not writing things down can really get you off track for sure:) Good luck getting back on plan today:)