Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I was starving!!!

This afternoon I was just famished! I don't know what it was. I have had 3 pretty low (for me) points days so maybe that's what it was. I wanted to stay right at my daily points each day for a few weeks, but I had to go over a couple today!

And I didn't get my act together last night. I think I thought I would just get up early enough to make my breakfast and lunch for today. Didn't happen. I grabbed a bagel on the way out. It was a fine choice...definitely better than a drive-through breakfast, but it was more points than I wanted to spend that early in the day. Then I had no lunch but didn't want to drive through somewhere on my way home since I was already feeling point heavy. I had a late lunch, but a good one.

Anyway...I had a HUGE afternoon snack since I was so freaking hungry then. And I am losing my train of thought quickly tonight.

Breakfast
honey wheat bagel with a little RF strawberry schmear-7

snack
apple-1
Luna Sunrise Bar, vanilla almond-3

Lunch
grapes-.5
lean cuisine pasta primavera with a lot of leftover broccoli and cauliflower-5

snack
cinnamon swirl pumpkin bread-2
1 cup Kashi GO LEAN! Crunch-3

Dinner
1/2 Crummy Chicken Breast-3
(family favorite and not a WW recipe...so I just have half a piece)
zucchini pancakes-2
(another family favorite, low in points and carbs, too so it works for all of us)
sauteed vegetables-1
(onion, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli slaw, spinach and olive oil)
green beans-0

27.5 points exceeding daily allowance by 3.5

I wound up having a chocolate ice cream sandwich for 3 points. That put my over by 6.5 for the day.

3 comments:

L said...

Even when you're over pts you don't really over do it like me! And you really know how to use your points well. . .I use like 5 pts on 1 drink.

Congrats on your recent weight loss!!

Carolyn said...

I know what you mean! Somedays I could just eat and eat and eat and NOTHING stps my hunger. On those days, I usually try to eat high fiber foos becaus eI find they fill me. Keep up the great work.
Oh and I just discovered Kasho Go Lean cereal...isn't is GREAT?!?!

Kate said...

I totally know what you mean, somedays I feel like I could eat people out of house and home, and other days, not hungry at all! These days were of no concern to me pre-WW's but not, they drive me nuts.

Sounds like you did great though, congrats!