Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yesterday was successful!

Yesterday was one of those crazy mom days. Thankfully my MIL was here so I didn't have to take the little ones with me every time I left the house, but I was out and about 6 times in the course of the day between running people to school (either because of weather or Emma missing the bus AGAIN!), trip to the doctor's office (Clay spained his ankle really badly Monday afternoon and I wanted to make sure it was nothing more severe), a milk run (those 3 gallons from Friday finally ran out!) and 2 different music lessons (one was a makeup since Clay was "injured" Monday afternoon).

In the midst of all that I also shoveled the snow from the driveway and sidewalks, did some laundry, unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher, vacuumed, made lunch and dinner and planned my meals for today. AND I stayed mostly OP! Until the evening when I plopped down on the couch with the container of blueberry flax granola. UGH! Totaly mindless munching at that point!

So yesterday came together like this
B-raisin bran muffin (early while we watched the news to see school delays) (3)
handful of cereal (1)
bagel and lite cream cheese (after shoveling for 26 min) (6)
S- 1% cottage cheese-1/3 cup (1)
L-chicken enchilada casserole (5)
salad with lite italian and tiny bit of RF feta (2)
S-alternative bagel (on the grocery store's clearance rack so HAD to have one before I threw it in the freezer) (1)
1% cottage cheese with pico de gallo (1)
100 cal pack of sunchips (2)
D-raisin bran muffin (3)
frozen veggies with low fat cheese sauce (3)
S-granola (8?)

points=35-2 AP's=33 DPA=27, WPA used=6
water=`104 oz
diet coke=64 oz

OK so looking back I was totally carb heavy and snack happy and drank a lot of diet coke. But considering the day I'd had, I think that was pretty great. It would have been soooooo tempting to go through the drive through on one of those trips out...but I really stayed close to within my points. Maybe I am getting this maintenance thing!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Can we say supermom? Seriously, I don't know how you do it all!

And sounds like your totally getting the maintenance thing to me! Go Noelle!

Kathy said...

Sometimes carbs just fill the bill...if I had my way, every meal would be some sort of bread with a side of something! Oh, well!
Sounds like AP's alone should keep you maintaining!

The Price's Wife said...

You're way too hard on yourself... Sounds like you had a pretty good day!