Saturday, December 15, 2007

quick update

I was in the greatest mood going to WW this morning. It was COLD outside so I couldn't wear my capri-ish running pants. I actually put on a pair of sweats. And it is TOM...but I felt so great about how I had eaten all week that I had no worries.

I was down 1 pound from last WI. Yep, this is maintenance. I am loving that. And I was so excited to get the new materials!!! I'm such a WW nerd. I am a little bummed that I haven't had the time to just sit and read it all from cover to cover. How lame is that! LOL

Today has been a hard day. We went shopping for a big chunk of the afternoon. We actually took all 6 kids and the in-laws to Toys R Us. What were we thinking?! We split up and got a lot of our shopping done today. That's good since it was really just the first day of it! We are a little behind this year.

Then we grabbed a quick lunch around 2:30 at Wahoo's. I really tried to make good choices...chicken tortilla soup and a grilled fish taco. According to DWLZ, my lunch had 4.5 points. That seemed really low so I added another point into that. Then we came home to rest and move to the next thing, working for hubby, more shopping for the in-laws and baking for me.

I haven't done so great tonight. I have been eating just because and munching on my baking. Not had enough water either. So now I am feeling just stuffed and gross. And totally craving more cookies. What is it about junk that makes us want more and more and more?

Anyway, I have some crafty stuff to do...and some online shopping to do too. Just wanted to post quickly that I had a good WI. Only 2 more weeks and I get my Lifetime status. Woo-hoo!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the great Weigh In. You go girl!

I know how hard it is not to munch on the baking while doing it, especially this time of year. Luckily I found some willpower when I unpacked my christmas stuff, ha ha.

Kathy said...

The smell of baking just destroys me so I try to only prepare things that have to be presented as a unit like cakes and the pans of apple dumplings...no chance for sampling with those!

I'll bet the kids are just wild!!! So much fun.

You are rocking maintenance...good for you!

Terri Steffes said...

What does TOM mean?

We haven't received the new materials yet, but you are making me excited to get them!

I appreciate your posts so much, reading you is as motivating as my counselor at WW!

The Price's Wife said...

I seriously can't tell you how impressed I am with how well you are doing... I bet you're actually down 2 pounds... WAY TO BE FRIEND!!!

L said...

Way to go on the WI! I kinda miss the WW materials too. . .haha! Good job on making good choices at Wahoo's. . .I don't even bother going there because I know I'll get a big fat high pt burrito.