Friday, October 5, 2007

never done this before!

I'm sitting here typing this post in a way I never have before. I am weaing size 10 jeans, my friends!!! I have never, ever, ever owned a oair if size 10 jeans. I barely ever even fit into a size 12 after I was married! And if that weren't enough, I could go upstairs and put on the size 8 skirt I just bought. A SIZE 8!!!

Total shock that THIS is my body! It's jiggly since I haven't walked in a couple of weeks. It's not the leanest it could be even with this number on the scale. But I feel at home in this body and I am just shocked that I have found it under all my chubbiness.

I also bought Halloween candy today with Jack E and Kelli. Nothing I really like. Little mini peeps, gummi body parts and gummy "food court" food, monster head ring lollipops and some mini dum-dums. Doesn't sound very appealing, does it? Exactly my goal!

Then we bought a pack of dark chocolate peanut M&M's to share. And they actually let me have 5 of them. They were very yummy...and I am so glad to have my kiddos to share the junk with. So much easier to not over do it!

I"m thinking I'll weigh in about a pound heavier than last week. I'm good with that, since I had barely eaten the day before last week..and hadn't eaten the two days before THAT. Again, let me say the flu SUCKS! But I also have kept myself at my one morning diet Coke. It would be so easy to go grab a super huge one right now, but I know it's not good for me, so I am really trying to just have one a day.

Happy weekend all!

5 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

You are so amazing!!! Way to go! I'm just dying to get back to pre baby weight... can't even imagine how it would be to go beyond that!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on the new pants and skirt. I just got into a size 10 and I was so incredibly happy! It is like this crazy validation that WW and what I'm doing is really making a difference! Congrats, so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. By the time I made lifetime, I was 15 pounds under my lowest adult weight and in a 34" waist and medium shirts, sizes that I've never, ever worn as an adult.

Congratulations!

Kathy said...

I would just be laughing my butt off standing there getting into single digit clothing sizes...you rock, girlfriend!

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on getting into a smaller size!!! Isn't it a great feeling?