Saturday, October 20, 2007

a gain? that sucks!

Yeah, I'm up one pound this week. I know this week has been less than stellar...and I honestly feel quite bloated and yucky. Think that TOM thing is looming. Maybe that's all it is?

Anyway, my goal for this week is to be more diligent in my tracking. I know that I slacked a little there last week. And I do want to get back to getting in those walks. That may be an issue since we are supposed to get a storm tonight and tomorrow. I was going to get up this morning and walk, but Kelli was in my bed and I didn't sleep well. I think I must have turned my alarm off instead of just hitting the snooze.

So now instead of being just inside my last 5 pounds, I am just over the last 5 pounds. It is still my goal to get that done in the next 2 weeks. YIKES! That is a lot.

It was so fun to see my blog friend the law student at my meeting this morning. She is too cute and really fun. It was cool to link my cyber weight loss world with my real life a little bit. Since I feel so close to all of you sometimes. Getting a little sappy now. Must be TOM! LOL

OK. Gotta make Emma some waffles. I'm sure she'll want chocolate chips in them too. I already had my pumpkin bread so I need to NOT eat any waffles. Wish me luck with that!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You're such a good MOM...I'll bet they love you to death!

Kathy said...

Oh, forgot to tell you I saw a recipe yesterday that called for adding a cup of pumpkin puree to Sloppy Joe's. They used tomato sauce, brown sugar and a little mustard, but I would suppose it would work with any recipe you're fond of. A good way to get rid of that little bit of pumpkin that may be left over from a recipe or to fortify the Sloppy Joes.

L said...

I'm so glad we met this morning! :)

TOM sucks, I always gain right before it too. As women, I guess we just have to plan for a once a month gain.

Carolyn said...

Mmmmm Pumpkin bread!
I wish I could meet all of my blog friends in real life, that would be so much fun!!