Saturday, September 1, 2007

quick check in

Just ran over to weigh in...I didn't stay for a meeting this morning since I have sooooo much to do and I slept through the early meeting! :P

I did finally have a loss so I am feeling good about that. I have had some much better days. BUT Thursday night was BAD BAD BAD! It was a long hard day...and it just got crazier. I didn't eat much dinner so therefore felt justified in having some ice cream. Well, you know what that means. Polished off more than a half gallon. Not my plan when I started, but I did it. Just like old times....**sigh**.

Yesterday was just crazy busy. I was on the move all day. I'm in the middle of canning tomatoes...tomato paste, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes. I get really obsessed when it is sitting in my kitchen and end up working on it for 12-14 hours of the day...along with running kids around and trying to keep them fed.

I tried to eat well yesterday. I've done really well with water this week...until yesterday. I did just get the bare minimum in. I guzzled 32 ounces before I went to bed around midnight. Which meant I was up around 2 to pee pee. Then Kelli was in my bed crying over a bad dream at 3:30. No wonder I slept through that alarm at 6!

Gotta go get my water bath canner going!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

OK...I want someone to stop you long enough for us to take that Energizer Bunny Battery out of your back before you spontaneously combust!!!

L said...

Yay for the loss! Dang woman, you are always so busy! I think you deserved to sleep in!!!