Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Tuesday, right?

Having one of those days where I'm not sure what day it is anymore. I woke up with an icky tummy. Thankfully D was home this morning for a while so he could make sure Emma got up on time. This is 2 days in a row of not missing the bus. The girl is on a roll, I tell ya!

So after I bragged to you about how I left 1 Reese's cup in the package (which is still in my purse btw!), I have to confess that yesterday I had a moment. I was running out the door to take Clay to his drum lesson. I wanted to just grab my new People magazine and go. (They are always sending me the "get 4 trial issues and then get a subscription if you like it" thing. I get my 4 issues and LOVE them, but have never gotten the subscription even though it's my favorite brainless read!) trey offered me a jalapeno frito. Love them. Thought, "I'll take a couple and then go out the door." I couldn't find my magazine. Every time I went by the table i grabbed a couple more. I counted it as a serving for 3 points. Hate that!!!

I did finally find my magazine!

I have enjoyed being back on plan. I am tracking it all too. I'll check in with you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Loving catching up with you! I know what you mean about struggling to relate to your friends after you've lost weight. So glad you're on track and tracking!!