Wednesday, July 30, 2008

not sure

what plan I am on right now, but it's working. I am really trying to just eat less. Quit the mindless munching. I think WW calls it "think first".

Anyway, it's working. I am back down to a comfortable place again. I thought about calling it done. After all I feel more like me, right? Instead I am going to stick with this plan and really try to lose for the next few weeks. Maybe I can see my personal goal of 152 again.

On another note, I used to run into a wanna be loser in blogland quite a bit last winter. She then decided to write her own blog and really commit to Weight Watchers. I'm not sure what happened, but she quickly disappeared. Today she has posted again here asking for encouragement and help. Go visit her and share your journey with her, will ya please?

I think we all have a unique bond. We know what it's like to hate our bodies, to feel trapped by our flab. But some of us...like me, have come so much closer to having bodies that make us feel good. Even though I am up and down lately, I am still really proud of what I have accomplished. I have been THIN for the last year. I get hit on by the sushi boys at my local grocery store every time I am there. LOVE THAT!

anyway...go visit a friend and tell her she's not alone

3 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Glad you're doing well!!!

Kate said...

sounds like you have a plan, I know u can get back to that personal goal!

Chellie has Issues said...

Reading your blog was like looking into a mirror. I am happy to have found your blog! I too am a weight watcher at lifetime goal but need to get happy with this new body. I am adding you to my blogroll!