Monday, July 28, 2008

so I'm back

I'm not sure if it's because of all the baking I've been doing or just not tracking and really eating more than I think or what, but I am up a few MORE pounds. Right around 160 now. Yesterday I got dressed and just didn't like the way I looked in my clothes. I know that I have posted that I still struggle with feeling like my inner fat girl, but this was different. I really felt like I could see all 5 pounds. So I took out my tracker and started back in.

It's funny how I would normally think, my WW week starts on Sarurdays. I have to back track...or just wait till next Saturday. Instead I decided to just start right now where I am.

And how did it go? Not well, my friends. At church in the morning, our neighbors invited us to come over for BBQ later. They served brats and hot dogs, a veggie salad and potato salad. I did OK, but then was dessert.

Another neighbor brought up a triple berry cheesecake. And I brought a cherry cobbler...and ice cream.

Without dessert, my day would have just been a little over. With dessert, even small portions...way over.

I felt gross last night too. Drank a bunch of water and called it a day.

I have a plan for today. I have written in my tracker what I plan to eat and I need to stick to it. I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Well at least tracking help you keep track! I know it's not easy to get back on track but i also see a good week ahead for you ;)

Kathy said...

Let me begin by whining: Why is 5 pounds so darned easy to gain and so darned hard to lose???

Now for the support: If you have a plan, I know it is a good one and you will be fine. Turn to the veggies and away from the bread for awhile. I "loves" my bread, too!

Kate said...

It's so much easier to stop it now, at 5lbs or so then it would be to try to lose 25 again right? I'm so glad you've caught it, and your trying to get back on track.

I know you girl, you gotta plan, and you'll do great!

MaryFran said...

You know, as sick as this sounds....sometimes I think I need to be reminded about how disgusting my body feels when I overeat! Sounds like you had your wake up call! Use it as a learning experience.

Good luck!

Kathy said...

Hope you had a good day yesterday! I was thinking of you.