Friday, July 11, 2008

movin' on

I originally started this blog after I was spending all my time on my mama blog talking about meetings and points and what not. I decided then that since Weight Watchers was such a HUGE part of my life that I would have a blog specifically for that.

Now that WW is not my top priority and my time is even more limited, I am cutting back. I am thinking about abandoning this blog. I am still on a quest for my inner skinny girl. I still feel like a fat girl. I still would love to eat a pint of ice cream every night. But I am tired of talking about it and blogging about it and hoping you all still give a rip about my flabby belly.

So I am keeping up my mama blog. And I am starting to keep a blog for our family food and recipes. But I am no longer going to post my weekly weigh in or whether or not I went to a meeting. My size 10 shorts fit just fine today. That's all the really matters to me anyway.

So come visit me at one or the other of my new blogs...and update your google reader!

4 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Personally I LOVE hearing about your flabby belly! I will miss hearing your WW tales... I'm wondering the same thing though... I am finally getting really close to goal and I'm not too sure what I'll do with my blog then!

TB--Milwaukee said...

It definitely makes a huge difference after you reach goal. Not so much to worry about and not so much to blog about.

Will check out the mama blog. My wife has always related to your comments/posts.

Kathy said...

I have subscribed to all your blogs so I will find you no matter where you are...kinda like I planted a GPS on your back! And if you ever feel the need to discuss flabby bellies, I'm sure there are a number of us who can relate and will jump right in there with you!

Unknown said...

Awwww - I'm going to miss you but I am so happy that you are happy with where you are. That is the most important thing in life!

(((HUGS))) and I'll check up on you in your other blogs!