Sunday, March 30, 2008

weight loss but no meeting

I didn't make it to my meeting again this week. You can read all the exciting details about it here.

But I did weigh myself at home on Saturday morning for a reading of 158.2. So the bummer about weighing every day is that I saw 157.2 twice last week and really wanted that number again on Saturday morning. But I do have to remind myself that in a week I went from 161.4 to 158.2. That is a loss of 3.2 pounds. Pretty awesome for my first OP and tracking week in quite some time.

I am staying OP this weekend too. I have still felt mildly sick, but it's probably from all the stress or sickness around here. I need to get more veggies in my mouth. I sure have enough in my fridge!

I'll check in with you all soon.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

WooHoo! Go Mama!!!

Kate said...

That's always what I hate about weighing everyday, you see that low number once, and then you expect it!

Congrats on the AWESOME loss of 3.2lbs, you go girl! You'll be back to goal in no time at all.

The Price's Wife said...

Wow congrats on that awesome loss friend!!!