Tuesday, August 7, 2007

yesterday or today?

question...does the skinny cow I ate at 12:45 this morning go on my food log for yesterday or for today? I can't believe I was up that late. It was a yarn thing...I had a tangled skein so I stayed up, obsessed, until I had a nice and neat ball. It only took me about 4 hours.

Then I rewarded myself with ice cream...

ugh...back to my laundry...and getting the kiddos ready for school...and getting ready to go see family in Iowa this weekend...maybe a little more ice cream?! LOL

You all will be glad to know that I have been trying to limit myself to one extra child over at a time. No more days or having 9 or 10 kids here. Just a reasonable 6 or 7! :D

4 comments:

Kelly said...

jUST CURIOUS, how do you decide who the extra child is? First come first play? Or does each child get to have a turn to have a friend? Sounds like your house is the house where the party is. We haven't had to deal with this too much yet since mine are still pretty young and their friends are too.

noelle said...

most of the time, I don't mind who is there. most of the kids who come over are nice and respectful...they play outside a lot or play Wii or Playstation so it's not an issue.

then there are the kids I don't really like having around either for the drama (girls) or the mess or the way they treat my littles. my kids know who they are and are much more apprehensive about inviting those kids over.

we didn't have many friends coming over until they were in kindergarten or so...

The Price's Wife said...

I LOVE that and I wanna borrow it... calling your kids your littles...

By the way, the answer to your question is this:

Any food consumed between the hours of 12 am and 3 am count for neither the previous day, nor the future day. This is because at 12am it is no longer today, but then again, it's not really tomorrow either. Therefore, food eaten within these hours are all, technically, Zero points.

I'm pretty sure that's in the WW handbook SOMEWHERE...

Kathy said...

It's in the same chapter with my bottom of the peanut butter jar rule...keep looking...you'll find it.