Monday, August 25, 2008

back on track one more time

Summer is just about over and I have gained about 5 pounds. Maybe 4. My weight is fluctuating between 160 and 161.?. I want to get back down to my WW lifetime range of 153-157 so here I go again back to losing mode. I am starting tracking today and I'm really not sure what plan I want to be on, CORE or FLEX. I want my carbs, but I also want to be able to eat when I am hungry even if I have eaten all my daily points. So for now, I am trying to make good choices and track. My goal for the week is just to TRACK!!!

I've had a piece of toast and an egg so far this morning. It was going to be 2 eggs, but Kelli begged one of them off from me. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I'm tracking today, remember?

6 comments:

Kathy said...

That happens to me too...Core or Flex??? As long as the choice isn't "insanity", I guess we're alright!

Kate said...

Welcome back! And I haven't been counting points, but I've just been simply writing down what I eat everyday, and It seems a good way to look at what I'm eating and identify any problem spots.

new*me said...

5 lbs or so shouldn't be too hard. Maybe just steppin up the exercise will get it goin' too!

Terri Steffes said...

Good luck! I am needing to address the portion size issue....maybe that would help you, too!

TB--Milwaukee said...

Get to see you again. It's easy to get sucked into to the "I-know-how-to-do-this-I-don't-need-to-track" mode. I'm with you there. I have continued weighing daily, which has seemed to keep me grounded and close enough to goal.

Terri Steffes said...

Thanks for stopping by. It is so good to have such a great support system at the beginning of one's diet, ahem, lifestyle change.