Monday, August 25, 2008

back on track one more time

Summer is just about over and I have gained about 5 pounds. Maybe 4. My weight is fluctuating between 160 and 161.?. I want to get back down to my WW lifetime range of 153-157 so here I go again back to losing mode. I am starting tracking today and I'm really not sure what plan I want to be on, CORE or FLEX. I want my carbs, but I also want to be able to eat when I am hungry even if I have eaten all my daily points. So for now, I am trying to make good choices and track. My goal for the week is just to TRACK!!!

I've had a piece of toast and an egg so far this morning. It was going to be 2 eggs, but Kelli begged one of them off from me. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I'm tracking today, remember?

6 comments:

Kathy said...

That happens to me too...Core or Flex??? As long as the choice isn't "insanity", I guess we're alright!

Kate said...

Welcome back! And I haven't been counting points, but I've just been simply writing down what I eat everyday, and It seems a good way to look at what I'm eating and identify any problem spots.

new*me said...

5 lbs or so shouldn't be too hard. Maybe just steppin up the exercise will get it goin' too!

Terri and Bob said...

Good luck! I am needing to address the portion size issue....maybe that would help you, too!

TB--Milwaukee said...

Get to see you again. It's easy to get sucked into to the "I-know-how-to-do-this-I-don't-need-to-track" mode. I'm with you there. I have continued weighing daily, which has seemed to keep me grounded and close enough to goal.

Terri and Bob said...

Thanks for stopping by. It is so good to have such a great support system at the beginning of one's diet, ahem, lifestyle change.