Wednesday, February 20, 2008

whew!

I'm taking just a sec to post before the kids start coming in from school. I have been doing much better at staying OP. Saturday I baked...bread for the week, banana bread and chocolate chip cookies. I had half a slice of banana bread, a small cookie and a bite of Aleena's warm buttered bread. Pretty impressive, huh?!

Then Sunday I ate like crazy and even had a pig out session with the ice cream.

But this week has been really good. I've stayed really close to my daily points, gotten better with my GHG's and gotten in the minimum of water at least.

And the scale moves down. Then again, it was up after all the ice cream on Sunday night!!!

I did go to my meeting last Saturday. I weighed in up another .2, but after last week I was OK with that. Hope to be under 155 when I do my WI in March.

Hope you are all doing well and staying OP!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't know how you do it. Warm homemade bread would just do me in! I'm a sucker for good breads.

Carolyn said...

Mmmmm Cookies! They just smell so good, I don't know how you do it!

TB--Milwaukee said...

I think it's much easier to bake now that I'm tracking everything. Even if I do go a little over board, I can nip it before it gets out of hand.

Kate said...

Ice cream is honestly my biggest weakness, it's like i mindlessly just start eating from the carton and find my way to the couch, bad bad. I've learned to keep the ice cream in the downstairs freezer.

Good job on getting back on plan, and staying on track for the most part, go you.

Amber said...

Wow so many temptations but you did wonderfully congrats!

Love the new profile pic, its great to put a new and face together.

anna said...

good for you! sometimes it gets hard when you get sooo close to your personal goal. it's almost as if we self-sabotage. you can do it!!!