Monday, February 25, 2008

FYI

This is the 3rd day in a row where I have felt OP. I did use a bunch of flexies the weekend, but not all of them yet!!! And I even tracked my little nibbles.

Today I haven't tracked my little nibbles. They have all been fruit...some pear, a few blueberries, a slice of apple, a chunk of nectarine. If that's all it is, I won't really care since I also don't track the AP of running up and down the stairs carrying a kid or two for half the day either.

So, yes, I am being good!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay!!!

TB--Milwaukee said...

I've found that being at home lets me be more in control than being at work. For some reason, my weekend's are easy. I hate work, too many temptations.

Always nice to have a good string of days.

Kate said...

Yay for being good!

PS. I also don't count nibbles if they are fruit and veggies, as long as they are only nibbles. I figure I am making the better choice, and that is what counts!