Sunday, June 29, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth

and I haven't fallen off the wagon either!

We got to go on vacation to see hubby's family in CA. And go to Disneyland and the beach, too. So between getting ready for vacation with packing and all that and then just RELAXING, I have totally neglected you all. I did try to check in a couple of times while I was out, but I still have a ton in my google reader to sort through.

I made it through vacation only gaining a couple of pounds. So that puts me just back around 158-159. So I get to lose those few pounds over again. At least it's just a couple of pounds, right? and it was great to go to the beach and the pool and not feel totally self conscious.

Off to work tomorrow and back to reality. And back to my WW plan!

5 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Welcome back! So glad you're still on the wagon! A couple of pounds aint no thang but a chicken wing! I'm sure it'll be gone in a week or two!

WWSuzi said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a good time ;)

TB--Milwaukee said...

Wow! A vacation! You definitely deserved it and sounds like you made good choices if you only have a few pounds to lose.

Kate said...

Sounds like your busy busy as normal!

Also sounds like vacation was fun, and you did great! Couple pounds is nothing!

carla said...

was it at all nice to get back on plan?

sometimes it's kinda comforting to be back to old WW routines!

MizFit